7.03.2016
Lottery Challenge #7 Posted at 10:24:00 pm 0 comments (+)

I keep procrastinating for this one. The reason is, I really do not know what I want, after I made the lottery challenge 6.
I found my biggest challenge is myself. That I don't trust myself much. Like, really? Can I do that?
I found myself having this "low self esteem" and I don't have any reason for that. There are a lot of things to do and I don't even do one!
So if, if I got $200million, I would take a big step to do something. I would bravely tell myself, you're a big girl, just do it. What is the grandeur thing you want to mark this world? Grow two ovaries and be courageous. Do the fuck you'd dying love to do. Marketing? Communication? Environment issues? Those are the things you'd love to do. You're deriliously drifted to the source of happiness. You're an extrovert! Embrace the moment you spend with people. That you put the seeds of ideas you ingrain to others. That yes, education is not about something that you learn in the class but something you reap from the life. Education is not solely from school. Go swirl around the world and learn something. You love to explore and learn. It's the best moment you craft. Face the failures you dodge. You hate the moment when you seems uncapable of doing. That was the reason why you quit your last job. And that made you regret a bit. Just face it. The current miserable job? Darling $200million would not replace the smile of the students you teach. You will eventually leave. But those kids need to know that you don't hate the job. You just hate your stupid boss. You just hate her insane ideas and how you cringe everytime she put herself in the very unexplanable idiocracy. She is just a mere human with different path she takes for herself. Let her drown inside the big pool of idiot ideas of herself. You don't hate the job, you just hate the money you got. You already got $200million, milady. Build a company that integrates enviromental friendliness. Provide low cost renewable fuel. Create degradable plastics. Recycle plastics into good use. Do scientific research.
Live to the fullest. Hold hands and give hugs to people you love. Tell them you love them. Tell them they are precious. Thank them for being themselves. Embrace the moment.
Why you have to wait the $200million if you can grow the ovaries now?
Be courageous. You can do it without the grands.

tagboard
Affiliates
Credits
Layout by mymostloved with script, background and image.